Chief Financial Officer
Women Helping Women, a nonprofit located in downtown Cincinnati, is seeking a Chief Financial Officer with experience managing and reporting on federal grants, and a desire to impact lives in Hamilton and Butler counties. Our CFO is responsible for the financial operation of the agency, which includes preparation of agency financial statements, budget development and monitoring and grant financial development, reporting and billing. In addition, this individual serves as the agency’s Human Resource and Information Technology Officer.
- Responsible for the development of the Agency’s annual operating budget
- Oversees the agency’s investment accounts
- Develops reliable cash flow projection process and reporting mechanisms
- Prepares all financial reports required by federal, state, local governments or other funding sources
- Works with the Executive Director, Program Supervisors and Development Director or Designee in identifying grant opportunities and preparing the financial information required
- Responsible for payroll and oversight of employee benefits planning
- Provides overall management of all computer system and activities
- BA/BS in Accounting or Finance required, CPA preferred
- 3 years non-profit accounting required. 5 years experience in finance field preferred
- Knowledge of grant budgeting and grant billing is essential
- Demonstrated success in relationship & coalition building required
- Understanding of policy advocacy, legislative advocacy, and systems advocacy required
- Computer literacy (MS Office, databases, email, etc.) required
Resume and coverletter to email@example.com or Director, 215 E. 9th Street, 7th Floor, Cincinnati OH 45202. No phone calls. Persons of diverse populations are encouraged to apply. EOE.