Sunday Salons 20th Year
WHW Sunday Salons Series Has a Successful 20th Year
WHW’s Sunday Salons have a lot to celebrate this year. 2016 marks the 20th year that Salons have been entertaining and educating the Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Community. Through the hard work and dedication of the Sunday Salon Committee and the generosity of the hosts and speakers, the Salons raised over $22,000 for programming and services for survivors.
The 2016 Sunday Salon Schedule included:
- All That Glitters
- Shark Tank: A Hit, A Miss and A “No Thank You”
- Saving the World One Chocolate Bar at a Time
- Spotlight on Local Heroes!
- Stories He Never Told (And Some He Did)
- Never on Sunday: High Tea at a Cincinnati Treasure
- Courting Justice with New Solutions
- How Does He Do It?
- Xavier University’s Unlikely Point Guard
- From Farm to Everyone’s Table
- Let It Go!
- Bigger Than Life!
- Ensemble Theatre’s Leading Lady
- Eyewitness to History
We would like to send a special thank you to Melanie Garner, the Sunday Salon Committee Chair and her committee for their dedication to the Sunday Salons and the mission of WHW.