Salon Individual Sponsor Opportunity
Dear Friends of Women Helping Women:
The agency is pleased to provide a unique opportunity for the 2016 Sunday Salon Series to friends of Women Helping Women.
The Sunday Salons have grown dramatically in popularity over the years, which means that many of the Salons sell out quickly. We have a fantastic line up of speakers, generously hosted in some of Cincinnati’s most interesting homes and locations. This is your chance to beat the rush and ensure your place now by participating as an individual sponsor for the 2016 Sunday Salons.
We are making this offer to friends of the agency but please feel free to pass this along to your friends who may not be on our list.
Your benefits as an individual sponsor of the Sunday Salons include:
- Priority registration for the Sunday Salon of your choice – before the events are publicized or the invitation goes into the mail
- Acknowledgement in the Sunday Salon invitation at the Friend, Patron or Benefactor level
- Satisfaction of financially supporting an agency that provides critical services to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking in our community
- A portion of your sponsorship may be tax-deductible
You may select from the following Individual Sponsorship Levels:
Sunday Salon Friend – $125
This level includes one (1) admission to the Sunday Salon of your choice
Sunday Salon Patron – $250
This level includes two (2) admissions to the Sunday Salon(s) of your choice
Sunday Salon Benefactor – $500
This level includes four (4) admissions to the Sunday Salon(s) of your choice
To participate as an Individual Sponsor for the 2016 Sunday Salons, all you need to do is:
- Reply by Monday December 1, 2015
- Indicate which sponsorship level you would like
- Indicate which Salon(s) you would like to attend for your sponsorship. For a calendar of Salon Dates, speakers and hosts, please see below.
There is no need to submit payment now. We will invoice you for your Sunday Salon Sponsorship in January. And remember, your next chance to register after December 1, 2015 will be December 14. Contact Melissa Heine at 513-977-5552 if you are interested.
Charlotte A. Dougherty, CFP Dougherty & Associates
The registration line 513-977-5552 will be accepting calls on Monday, December 14, 2015.
Women Helping Women is funded in part by United Way of Greater Cincinnati, Butler County United Way and the United Way of Oxford, Ohio and Vicinity.