Donate to Women Helping Women and help transform our community.
With an operating budget of nearly $1 million, agency services are underwritten in part by the City of Cincinnati, the United Way of Greater Cincinnati and other local, state and federal funders. In addition to these generous funders, a vital part of our work continues only because of the generous voluntary contributions of our friends. Your generous gift will help Women Helping Women provide:
- 24-hour Crisis Line
- hospital accompaniment for sexual assault victims
- court and law enforcement advocacy
- individual crisis intervention
- support groups for adult victims of sexual assault and domestic violence and children who have witnessed domestic violence
- date rape/dating violence prevention programs in schools for adolescents
- education and training for first responders like law enforcement, medical personnel, the judiciary and clergy
- education and prevention programs – speeches to civic organizations, community groups
Cash Donations/Donor Form
Women Helping Women has numerous opportunities for you to help transform our community with your contribution. You may Donate Online or you may use our Donor Form. Contact our Development Department at 513.977.5555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Complete the form and mail it to:
Women Helping Women
Community Law Center Building
215 E. Ninth Street, 7th Floor
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Please make checks payable to Women Helping Women.
Goods and Services
If you would like to donate goods or services, please contact the agency at (513) 977-5541 for further information regarding current program needs.
To access the agency’s IRS Form 990 click www.guidestar.org. Follow the directions at the site if you need to register.
To view an Annual Report, select one of the following:
WHW 2013 Annual Report
To view an Annual Audit, select one of the following:
2012 Women Helping Women audit report