Provide a Monthly Donation to maintain these crucial services:
$35 / month
$50 / month
$100 / month
$250 / month
Donate today to help Women Helping Women (WHW) prevent gender-based violence and empower all survivors. WHW is a 501(c)3 organization founded in 1973. All of our services are 100% at no cost to survivors and youth receiving prevention services. All of our donations stay LOCAL serving Southwestern Ohio.
A vital part of our work occurs only because of the generous contributions of donors like you! Thank you!
How Does My Donation Help?
Your investment creates change. Your generous gift will empower WHW to provide:
- 24-Hour Hotline
- Hospital accompaniment for sexual assault victims
- Court and law enforcement advocacy
- Individual crisis intervention
- Support groups for survivors of sexual assault and domestic violence (childcare provided)
- On-Site Therapy
- Prevent & Empower teen dating violence/sexual violence prevention education for youth
- Training for law enforcement, medical personnel, the judiciary, corporations, and campuses
- Education for sports teams, faith institutions, civic organizations, parents, and community groups