Whenever and wherever the community needs us—we show up. For 45 years now, Women Helping Women has heeded the call to serve our community with expertise and compassion.
A vital part of our work occurs only because of the generous contributions of donors like you! Thank you!
Text to Donate
3 Ways to Shop & Give to Women Helping Women
Signing up is easy as 1-2-3!
At smile.amazon.com you will find the same Amazon you know and love, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of your purchases to Women Helping Women.
- Visit smile.amazon.com
- Sign in with your Amazon.com credentials
- Select Women Helping Women of Hamilton County & start shopping!
Also please remember to add a bookmark for smile.amazon.com.
Hospital Kit Amazon Wishlist!
Women Helping Women responds to the hospital 24/7 for sexual assault and domestic violence. After such a traumatic experience, Women Helping Women provides kits of fresh, clean clothes and basic toiletries.
Women Helping Women is seeking items for size and gender-inclusive hospital kits in three main size categories:
It’s easy! Simply type: https://amzn.to/2VlggN5 in your browser to make purchases from our wishlist!
Kroger Community Rewards!
Earn $ for Women Helping Women while shopping for groceries & gas!
It is easy and free! Every time that you shop at Kroger and use your shopper’s card, Women Helping Women receives a donation. Follow these steps to sign up today!
- Make sure that you have your Kroger Plus card number handy
- Register at https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow/
- Click on Sign In/Register. If new online customer, click new customer box.
- Enter KC911 or Women Helping Women
- You are done!
Stretch your donation further with a matching gift through your workplace. It is a wonderful opportunity to possibly double or triple the impact that you can have with helping Women Helping Women’s programs and services. If we can assist you with a matching gift, please contact: Sara Khamann, Senior Development Director at skahma[email protected] or 513-431-1245.
We believe that a world without gender-based violence is possible, and that all members of our caring community can live in a world of equality, health and vitality. Help us get there by remembering Women Helping Women in your estate or planned giving. Sara Khamann, Senior Development Director at [email protected] or 513-431-1245 can assist you with your legacy planning.
Adopt a Family
How Our Program Works
- In order to be considered for donation, a person must be a current or past client of WHW.
- Families are told about the program and are asked if they would like to be considered for donation. It is our goal to provide donations to all families who need assistance. However, this is contingent on donor participation.
- Information given to donors includes the size of the family, ages of family members and special requests. This information will enable donors to meet specific needs of the family.
- If you are unable to support a family with donations, individual gifts are welcome. Over the past 20 years WHW has linked donors to clients. This has provided a meaningful and joyous holiday season for many families.
- If you would like to adopt a family, donate individual gifts, or ask any questions, please email us at [email protected].
The Adopt-a-Family Program began in the fall of 1987 when a survivor of domestic violence contacted WHW and asked if any women and children needed donations for the holiday season. This woman had utilized our services in the past and felt that she wanted to help others who may be in similar situations. At that time, there was not a formal program in place. However, as a result of this survivor’s compassion and willingness to assist other survivors, the Adopt-a-Family program began.
What started out with one survivor wanting to give back to her community has grown over the last 26 years to become a generous group of individuals, churches, and businesses committed to supporting survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, and stalking.